2020 until today: Managing Director - Partyland Deutschland GmbH
2019 - 2020: Sales Director Germany - Partyland Deutschland GmbH
2015 - 2020: Sales Director / Coach - YAVARA SchmuckStylez GmbH
2017 - 2019: Country Manager Germany / Austria - Party Fiesta Deutschland GmbH
2012 - 2015: Regional Manager - Apollo-Optik
2010 - 2012: Managing Director Sales - BabyOne GmbH
2007 - 2010: Sales Manager - KIK Textilien- und Non-Food GmbH
2007 - 2007: Regional Manager - Strauss Innovation
2001 - 2006: Area manager - Ernsting's family GmbH
2000 - 2000: Centre Manager - ECE Projektmanagement Co. KG
1995 - 2000: Store Manager - Deutsche Woolworth GmbH
Partyland Deutschland GmbH
Partyland Deutschland GmbH offers a broad product portfolio of over 7000 party articles on average. In the future, this will be expanded even further, also as part of an omni-channel system, and cater even more intensively to the individual needs of customers.
Partyland attaches great importance to a professional service in the compilation and processing of the selected products with complementary decorations and lettering. The customer can therefore expect sound advice and choose from a wide range of options. The offer of the "complete equipment" of a party with all balloons, bouquets and decorations as well as the fixation in the selected location rounds off the service.
Partyland is one of the top franchises due to:
- Utilisation of success potentials
- Realisation of good income opportunities
- quick break-even point already in the first year
- the satisfaction of the franchise partners and a common entrepreneurial spirit
- are at the top of the priority list for the company
- "In the thick of it and with it", constantly
- constantly looking for new innovative ways to create successful parties
- that are truly remembered for a long time to come.
In addition to a variety of products, Partyland also offers a range of services:
- Party equipment with balloons and decorations at home
- Balloon garlands, columns for store openings
- Creating balloon bouquets and wall and ceiling decorations directly at customers' homes
- Personalisation of balloons
- Hire of helium machines
- Hire of helium bottles
- Hire of slush machines
- First class advice on the products
The plan is to open a further 40 stores in Germany within the next five years and thus become Germany's number 1 party equipment company. The long-term goal is to open more than 100 stores in Germany. To begin the expansion and select potential expansion areas, the company has decided to use a structured "cluster system," whereby potential areas are defined and divided into two activity periods. A clustering of individual stores like a "collection" of scattered Partyland locations is to be avoided. Instead, an expansion system is to be established with "focus areas" depending on market analysis, with the stated aim of achieving synergy effects with a concentration of stores and local awareness of the "Partyland" brand.