Dipl. Betriebswirt Andreas C. Fürsattel has been managing partner of BEITRAINING® BEI Business Education International since 1996.
After holding professional positions as sales manager in the financial services industry and commercial director of a regional scheduled airline, he has been supporting and accompanying a large number of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and franchise systems in their business and employee development for over 20 years.
Andreas C. Fürsattel has been appointed to the SENAT der WIRTSCHAFT since 2011. He is an associated expert of the (DFV) Deutscher Franchiseverbands e.V. (German Franchise Association), guest lecturer at various technical colleges and universities, founding member and board member of the Jenaplan-Gymnasium Nuremberg and author of numerous training and further education concepts. He is also one of the founders and organisers of the "Bonn Franchise Expansion Day".
In his book "Mitarbeiter im Fokus - Wie Sie mit ganzheitlichem Mitarbeiter-Marketing die besten Talente für Ihr Unternehmen finden, entwickeln und binden" Andreas C. Fürsattel gives an overview of the whole topic "Employee Marketing" and shows clear and feasible ways to position the company for the present and the future - also with successful examples from the franchise industry.
- Specialist for management, employee and company development
- Over 20 years of experience in skills training (People Skills)
- High practical and implementation orientation
- Topics: Employee management, recruitment, employee motivation, employee development, employee retention, sales, customer orientation, development of social skills
- Target group: Small and medium-sized enterprises, franchise systems
- Various locations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland