In order to protect participants and employees from further spread of the COVID-19 virus, we observe the following infection protection principles and hygiene rules.
Contact person for infection and hygiene protection
- We pay attention to the minimum distance of 1.5 meters between individuals.
- In cases of doubt, where the minimum distance cannot be safely maintained, we provide mouth-nose covers.
- Persons with respiratory tract symptoms known to us (unless they have been cleared by a doctor, e.g. a cold) will not be allowed to enter the event area.
- Permitted number of persons area3: 80-130 guests (depending on seating)
- Binding keeping of the list of participants by organizers for the possibility of official follow-up
1. Measures to ensure the minimum distance of 1.5 meters
- Instruction of the employees about the distance rules
- Posting signs
- Control of the compliance with the distance rules
- Maximum number of guests per table: 1
- Place the tables / chairs in such a way that (per table, seat) always have a minimum distance of 1.5 meters to each other
- Foyer area: max. 95 guests incl. staff
- Wearing a mouth-nose cover when moving in the room and if the minimum distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained
2. Mouth and nose covers and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ensuring that employees wear mouth and nose covers
- Notice to participants that for self-protection / protection of our employees a mouth and nose cover is required
- Training of employees on the correct use of a mouth-nose covering
- Provision of suitable mouth and nose covers for employees and participants
3. Hand hygiene
- Provision of dispensers with disinfectants for hand disinfection in all areas
- Instruction of employees on hand hygiene and training of employees on the correct use and disposal of disposable gloves
- Provision of paper towels for single use (no hand dryers)
4. Other occupational safety and hygiene measures
- Regular ventilation of the premises
- Display of the hygiene rules
- Regular cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces (door handles, handrails, hand terminals, keyboards, touch screens, fittings) at short intervals